BECOME A CAMP GIRL BOSS COMMUNITY
We are hosting week-long camps this summer in only 100 Communities across America, and we’d love to have you be part of of the Camp Girl Boss family. We’ve provided a pre-recorded Informational Webinar and a downloadable Info Packet below. Our team is also available for private phone calls, live presentations to your team, and direct support around preparing an application.
Applications are open until April 15th.
HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO EMPOWER GIRLS IN YOUR HOMETOWN
WEBINAR – Learn About the 2020 Opportunity
In our 45 minute Informational Webinar, Russ Seagle (Executive Director of Sequoyah Fund) and Emily Breedlove (Founder of Camp Girl Boss) talk in-depth about the history behind the program, the framework of the curriculum, and Licensing details for the 2020 Host Communities.
Need More Material to Share with your Team? Here’s a Downloadable Packet
Without overloading you with all of the nitty-gritty details about the Camp Girl Boss program, we’ve created a high-level informational PDF around the Annual License Opportunity. This two-page handout is a great way to introduce the program to your Boss, Board, or Leadership Team to help explain the Girl Boss program! We encourage you to download this PDF and email it to your network, or print some copies to bring to your next meeting.
OUR “CAMP IN A BOX” GIVES YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HOST
When you secure an Annual License to host a Camp Girl Boss program in your community, you receive all of the materials, training, infrastructure, and support to successfully lead a week-long camp. Included is the following:
- Video Training Resources for Organizers & Facilitators
- Ongoing Support from the Camp Girl Boss Planning Team
- Organizer Guides, Checklists & Planning Resources
- All Camp Curriculum, Videos, Booklets & Activities
- All Marketing Promotional Pieces (Print & Digital)
- Camp Insurance & Planning Best Practices
- Federal Background Checks for all Adults
- Camp Supplies & Materials
- Camp Girl Boss Swag for Girls & Adults